After 7 years of being out of school, I decided to push for my Degree. I started as a Mass communication Student but needed to stop due to financial issues. I started working and planned to go back to school after a year, however, it becomes just a dream. When I started earning and was able to support my family, my view in life become different and made me think if I still want to pursue a degree but after being in a company where everyone has a degree and some are with honors, it inspired me to go back and pursue a diploma. I started to scout for schools which can be flexible in terms of my work schedule then a friend told me about UPOU. It was a blessing in disguise because everything was suitable for me. Being in UPOU has been the most convenient but at the same time difficult since I was used to the traditional teaching method. I am still in the midst of adjusting but so far things have been alright.

I update you more as I progress in my life at UPOU stay tuned :)

Comments